[Wactclc-alma] Patron Services Page view

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Mon Nov 8 15:32:11 PST 2021

Interesting question. I'm guessing the display layout there might be somewhat dependent on-screen resolution.

In any case, on my 1080p laptop screen, which is probably like your monitors, changing the personal Alma UI display density to the least dense gives you the layout you want.

So, I'm guessing everyone by the one staff person is already set to the lowest density setting.

Once you do that, you can expand the horizontal row containing the user notes and other info, to display it across the top of the screen.

[cid:image001.png at 01D7D4B5.CB4F4D20]

http://www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org/>