[Wactclc-alma] Importing problem - Sets of records won't parse

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Mon Jan 4 09:20:15 PST 2021

Laura,

Is this a MARC record you are importing? Or an Excel spreadsheet?

Either way, as the kb article suggests, probably something wrong with the file.

First thing I'd try is downloading a fresh copy from Ebsco.

If it still doesn't work, open the file in MarcEdit and re-save as UTF-8, just to make sure the encoding is correct, and to 'cleanse' the file.

Simply re-saving the file in MarcEdit may clear any issue in the file.

Or, share a copy of the file with me and I can take a look at it.

It will be too big to email, so you would need to upload it to Google Drive here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Ws_SiiWRpsw0h6lnFDFEsdXJUa9PayH1?usp=sharing