[Wactclc-alma] Importing problem - Sets of records won't parse

Staley, Laura lstaley at rtc.edu
Mon Jan 4 07:46:40 PST 2021

Hi, All -

I'm trying to import two sets of Ebsco records.  This procedure, which has worked for years, is suddenly  failing. I get an error message that says "Failed During Parsing Record".

When I check ExLibris help page "Import Profile Fails with Error Failed During Parsing" it gives me several ways to fix this, including checking to make sure that the file extensions are correct or that there are no bad characters at the end of the file
" https://knowledge.exlibrisgroup.com/Alma/Knowledge_Articles/Import_Profile_fails_with_error_%22Failed_during_Parsing_record%22

I've followed their instructions, and the loads are still failing. Any suggestions?

Thank you,
Laura Staley / RTC library