[Wactclc-alma] Import Profiles, POL Auto-Packaging, and Failed Jobs.

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Wed May 6 08:34:43 PDT 2020

Heather,

Looks like the PO packaging job ran and packaged a couple of POLs last night. Are these the POLs you were trying to package?

PO PO-85701 has created with the following lines[POL-4316, POL-4317]for the following criteria: Vendor: EBSCO Information Services, VendorAccount: Serials, Owner: Library Media Center, Currency: USD,

Wade Guidry
WACTCLC
http://www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org/>
509.760.4474