[Wactclc-alma] Import Profiles, POL Auto-Packaging, and Failed Jobs.

Heather Jean Uhl huhl at everettcc.edu
Wed May 6 09:12:51 PDT 2020

Hi, Wade.  Thanks for checking in.  Good news there!

Yes, these two POs are part 2 of the larger batch.  There are 22 other POs
I was hoping would auto-package with them as they share a fund and I
configured the auto-package to pack on fund.  Not sure what happened with
the others.  Perhaps timelines apply?  Part one was imported on Monday
alongside the packaging job configuration.  Part 2 was imported Tuesday.

Let me trying pushing the packaging job again to see if it catches the
other batch.  If not, I can manually package those.

Heather Jean Uhl, Faculty Librarian (pronouns: she / her)
Acquisitions & Cataloging Department Supervisor
Everett Community College - Library Media Center
huhl at everettcc.edu | (425)388-9139

Library Liaison for English, Journalism, Communications, Theater
Japanese Culture Club Adviser
Instructor ART228D The World of Anime & Manga