[Wactclc-alma] Standard Hours - effective date range

Sally Sheedy SSheedy at whatcom.edu
Tue Jun 23 14:02:05 PDT 2020

Here's a heads up...I don't remember this being discussed before.

For our Resource Sharing library, we came up against a valid date range for our standard hours, and we will have same problem in March 2021 with our main library if I don't make the fix ahead of time.

I didn't see a way to change the end-date of the range, so I added new records, and the range span of dates was automatically set. I guess there is a parameter somewhere for that, because for Resource Sharing, it was three years out from today, but the library's range is five years.

[cid:image001.png at 01D64966.E050C590]

I hope this is useful information.
Sally Sheedy
Systems Librarian
Whatcom Community College Library
237 W. Kellogg Rd
Bellingham, WA  98226
360-383-3287 direct (Library 3300, College 3000)