[Wactclc-alma] [EXTERNAL*]-Re: Noticing Books and eBooks returns other item types

Daniel Moore daniel.moore at email.edcc.edu
Thu Jan 9 09:19:35 PST 2020

Hey all,

We use the "Available in the library" facet in lieu of using a dedicated
physical item search. We like to use it as a way of introducing facets to
students who may not have used them in a scholarly setting before.

Naoko, regarding your comment about having to re-apply the facet every time
the search is modified, remember that you can lock a filter into place by
hovering over the left-most part of the label in the "Active filters"
listing:

[image: 2020-01-09 09_18_44-Window.png]

This will allow you to change the search query and execute new searches
without having to re-activate that filter.

-Dan

--
Regards,

Dan Moore