[Wactclc-alma] [EXTERNAL] - Change Due Date of Lost Item?

McGaughey, Colleen Colleen.McGaughey at cptc.edu
Wed Aug 12 08:55:27 PDT 2020

I just want to be sure that I understand this - if a item goes a certain amount of time past its due back date its status is automatically changed to lost? Does Alma not have an "Overdue" item status?

It would seem that a student/patron would need to be report an item as lost, or go for an extended period of time past its due back date in order for an item to have a "lost" status.

Best,
Colleen