[Wactclc-alma] [EXTERNAL] - Change Due Date of Lost Item?

Charly Eaton charly.eaton at email.edcc.edu
Wed Aug 12 09:39:28 PDT 2020

Colleen,

Alma does have an overdue status as well as a Lost status. You can
control when these statuses are triggered in Configurations - Fulfillment
- Physical Fulfillment - Overdue and Lost Loan Profile. At Edmonds for
example, a main collection item becomes Overdue 1 day after the due date.
It becomes Lost 2 weeks after the due date. The issue Lesley is dealing
with is the inability to revert a Lost item back to Loan status by
extending the due date into the future.