[Wactclc-alma] Problems with Quarter Loan due dates

Ryer Banta ryer.banta at centralia.edu
Mon Sep 23 13:43:07 PDT 2019

Hi Charly,

Sounds like you’re doing everything right. Here’s an idea, but maybe you have checked this already.

Check out the Fulfillment Configuration Utility to see what unit, rules, and TOUs are being applied. When investigating a Fulfillment Unit, under the rules tab, you may need to move the End of Term rule up or down to make it play nice with the other rules you may have. Here is a screenshot of what/where I’m referring to, but your placement may need to be different than mine currently is.

Hope you find a solution soon,
Ryer