[Wactclc-alma] Problems with Quarter Loan due dates

Charly Eaton charly.eaton at email.edcc.edu
Mon Sep 23 10:41:24 PDT 2019

Hi everyone,

It appears we're having problems with our quarter loan due dates not
extending to the *End of Term* as defined by the calendar event. They are
instead checking out for one minute... I've gone through these instructions
<https://knowledge.exlibrisgroup.com/Alma/Knowledge_Articles/How_to_add_a_Fixed_Due_Date_(e.g._End_of_Term%2C_Semester%2C_other_Event)>and
confirmed everything is correct. I also deleted and re-created the End of
Term event just in case Alma was pointing to obsolete data. The problem is
occurring with multiple quarter loan titles. All other items seem to be
checking out fine. Any thoughts on something I may be missing?

Yes, I clicked "apply changes" in the calendar....🙂

--
*C**harly Eaton*
*Circulation Services Manager*