[Wactclc-alma] [External] Alma / Elsevier integration

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Wed Sep 11 16:45:01 PDT 2019

Great question, Naoko.

For the Elsevier integration, there are two CZ collections that you activate, the Elsevier Books Complete and Elsevier Journals Complete (those aren't the exact names, I don't think).

Off the top of my head, I'm not sure what the best way to handle the PO line question would be.

Anyway, I ran the Upload Electronic Holdings integration in one of the sandboxes with the token ID for Olympic that Amy provided me.

I see that the job just completed.

So I will investigate those results in the morning, and share the results on the list.

Wade Guidry
WACTCLC
http://www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org/>
509.760.4474