[Wactclc-alma] calendar issue

Herman, Amy aherman at olympic.edu
Thu Sep 12 09:19:51 PDT 2019

Yesterday I updated our hours for our Bremerton location. I edited the "Standard Opening Hours" of Sunday 12-6 to be Saturday 10-4 (we will now be closed on Sundays but open on Saturdays).  I saved the changes. Today we tried to loan an ILL to be back on a Saturday at 4pm in October and Alma changed it automatically to be due Sunday at 6pm, which shouldn't be in our calendar any more.

So then this morning I deleted that Standard Opening Hour event altogether and created  brand new one for Saturday and saved it.  We are still having the same issue where it is making the book due on a day we are not open any more.

When do calendar changes take effect?  I assumed instantly or overnight, but neither seems to be the case here.

Amy Herman
Library Faculty | Olympic College
1600 Chester Avenue | Bremerton, WA 98337
aherman at olympic.edu<mailto:aherman at olympic.edu> | 360-475-7256

[alma signature]