[Wactclc-alma] Age of Collection

Elena Bianco Elena.Bianco at skagit.edu
Tue Nov 26 14:27:54 PST 2019

Hi all:

Has anyone worked with the Age of Collection report that Wade created for everyone? I have a question about how I add call numbers that are not Dewey. Our fiction collection is organized alpha by author and unfortunately, it appears that those numbers are not captured in the Age of Collection report. I looked at the criteria and figured out how to add non-Dewey numbers, but can't quite figure it out. There is a folder for "Other Classifications" but the only choice I get there is Chinese.

Any thoughts about how I can alter this to capture the data for those non-Dewey titles?

Thanks!

Elena

Elena Bianco, Systems & Technical Services Librarian
(360)416-7624