[Wactclc-alma] Item on Loan Locked - Troubleshooting Ideas?

Heather Jean Uhl huhl at everettcc.edu
Thu May 23 09:05:36 PDT 2019

Thanks for the scoop, Wade.  I'll connect with John Mullen on those
settings.

Heather Jean Uhl, Faculty Librarian (she / her pronouns)
Acquisitions & Cataloging Department Supervisor
Everett Community College - Library Media Center
huhl at everettcc.edu | (425)388-9139

Library Liaison for English, Journalism, Communications, Theater
Japanese Culture Club Adviser
Japanese Anime & Manga Arts Festival Chair
Instructor ART228D The World of Anime & Manga