[Wactclc-alma] [EXT] Blending Configuration - Deboost Central Index!

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Thu Jun 20 14:12:04 PDT 2019

The blending configuration will only impact the 'Everything' scope. But I'm guessing that's where you're already testing.

One thing you can do is drop the "Boost records with a score" setting in the local blending from medium to low.

This will tell Primo to boost local results that it have been binned to the "low" relevance bucket.

Doing so can help boost your local materials up higher in searches where you don't have strong local representation, at least by Primo standards.

[cid:image002.png at 01D52771.D64E48A0]

http://www.wactclc.org