[Wactclc-alma] [EXT] Blending Configuration - Deboost Central Index!

Staley, Laura lstaley at rtc.edu
Thu Jun 20 13:25:34 PDT 2019

I've been working on this at RTC, and have been unable to significantly alter the results we are getting from Primo.

I tested separately with the terms "water purification" and "child development".  I changed the boost factor of the local collection from 10 to 75.  I kept the de-boost factor of the Central index at .8.

Is it possible that the definition of my scopes is interfering in this?  Or?

Thanks,

Laura

Laura Staley
Media Librarian
[RTC 2012 new logo email signature]
3000 NE 4th St. Renton, WA 98056
Phone: (425) 235-2331 Ext. 5679<tel:%28425%29%20235-2331%20x5679>