[Wactclc-alma] Kanopy DDA

Daniel Moore daniel.moore at email.edcc.edu
Tue Jun 4 10:27:06 PDT 2019

They'll log in via both if they are off-campus. On-campus, the network's IP
range should authenticate them automatically, but off-campus our users
first hit our Ezproxy login screen and THEN they are asked by Kanopy to log
in before viewing.

And yes, I agree, it is needlessly cumbersome, but the savings are
wonderful. For all of Winter 2019, we spent $1,842 on Kanopy plays; in
Winter 2018, it was $3,000. But, comparing the number of plays, in Winter
2018 we recorded 955 plays. In Winter 2019, we have *1,561* plays. So we
spent far less and we had more plays.

-Dan

dan.moore at edcc.edu / daniel.moore at email.edcc.edu