[Wactclc-alma] how to see an operator name in the fines/fees report.

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Wed Jan 9 16:59:40 PST 2019

Nadine,

I added a quick example report to your \Nadine folder in analytics

Report is called 'fine fee operator example'

In this report, you will see staff operator details listed along with fines.

I filtered on fee types that would be manually applied to a patron record.

(I don't know if you will see a staff operator for automated fines and fees. Unless it's a system operator id.)

Just let me know if you have any questions.

[Title: Big Bend Community College Logo]

Big Bend Community College

www.bigbend.edu<http://www.bigbend.edu/>

Big Bend Community College * 7662 Chanute Street NE * Moses Lake, WA 98837-3299

WACTCLC Alma Instance: Alma NA02<http://status.exlibrisgroup.com/>
WACTCLC Primo Instance: Primo NA08<http://status.exlibrisgroup.com/>