[Wactclc-alma] how to see an operator name in the fines/fees report.

Nadine Pavlov NPavlov at greenriver.edu
Wed Jan 9 14:54:33 PST 2019

Hi,
We add some fines like damage fine, etc, manually. And sometimes I need to see who added the fine. I didn't see an option in Alma to see this info.  I created an analytic report under the "Fines and Fees" subject area. But It doesn't show the operator info. There is a  Dimension "Staff Operator Details" in the "Fines and Fees" area but when I add the  Operator name  field to the report - that  field is just coming empty. Does anyone know how to do it? Thank you so much!

Regards,

Nadine Pavlov
Circulation Supervisor
Holman Library