[Wactclc-alma] how to see an operator name in the fines/fees

Nadine Pavlov NPavlov at greenriver.edu
Thu Jan 10 13:26:33 PST 2019

Hi Wade,
Thank you so much! Wade - when I added the Fine/Fees Status column to this report the operator's name shown only for the closed fees. It doesn't show for the active ones. It seems it shows the operator name only who closed the fine but not the operator name who created the fine. I still want to see the operator name who created (added manually) the fine. Do I miss something? It should be easy but I just can't figure it out. Can you take a look again please?? Thank you much!!!
Nadine

Regards,

Nadine Pavlov
Circulation Supervisor