[Wactclc-alma] how to see an operator name in the fines/fees

George Babcock george.babcock at email.edcc.edu
Thu Jan 10 14:22:16 PST 2019

Hi Nadine,

As a test, I tried to use the "Fine Fee Creator" from the Fines and Fees
Transactions folder.  This seemed to work with two caveats...

1. The data brought back for the Fine Fee Creator is just a Primary
Identifier
2. At Edmonds, fines and fees are created when some of our overdue items
are checked in. So, if I checked in a laptop that was several hours
overdue, then I would be creating the fine and fee. I don't know how to
further limit it to "manually" created fines like you want. But, I think
this will narrow down what exactly you are looking for.  (See screen shot)

George

[image: image.png]

--
George Babcock