[Wactclc-alma] Question about periodicals holdings

Elena Bianco Elena.Bianco at skagit.edu
Tue Apr 16 17:58:50 PDT 2019

So, we just added Out, which is a related title to The Advocate. When searching Alma and/or Primo, for Out, it shows the holdings for The Advocate as a related title. However, The Advocate does not do the same for Out. I've looked at the MARC record and holdings records to see what the difference is, and I can't figure it out. Is it the existence of a 777 in Out, but not in Advocate? Is it something in the holdings records themselves?

Plus, in Primo, in the "related titles" section of the display for Out,  the first related holding record for the Advocate (the current issues that are in our Periodicals Display location) shows as Missing related title.
[cid:image001.png at 01D4F47E.0AC75800]

Here's how the Out holdings appear in Alma:
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D4F47E.0AC75800]

So, I have two questions for the group. Can someone please explain:

1.       Where this display for related title holdings is generated and how I alter it?

2.       How do I get the holding for the temporary location to show up as Advocate, instead of "Missing related title?"

Thanks!

Elena

Elena Bianco, Systems & Technical Services Librarian
(360)416-7624