[Wactclc-alma] Adding invoice lines for tax and shipping

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Fri May 25 18:10:08 PDT 2018

Just FYI, the issue with the display of invoice lines when creating an invoice manually (an issue at Shoreline we discussed on Thursday) was related to the use of the "type" filter.

In a call with Shoreline today, Debbie and I determined that, when creating the invoice, but prior to saving, you can select from among the invoice line types to display (regular, tax, shipment, etc), but at that point there is no "all" option.

After saving the invoice, the "all" option becomes available.

Based on Shoreline's experience, this might represent a change in behavior following a recent Alma release. But I haven't yet been able to confirm.