[Wactclc-alma] Patron Downloads

Tammy Siebenberg tsiebenberg at yvcc.edu
Mon Jan 8 12:02:36 PST 2018

Wade,

That sounds backwards from what you told me and what I have experienced.  If the employee records are loaded after student records, any student who is an employee will have their employee record show in Alma, unless the student employee is coded by HR as S and S is not included in LG301R.

I was having the same problem with student employees coded by HR as Hourly (H).  Their student records would loaded and then be overwritten when their employee records would load.  Wade changed our order so employee records load first and then student records.  That change has prevented student workers from getting employee checkout periods and other employee privileges and enabled them to check out student-only materials.

Tammy

Tammy R. Siebenberg, MLIS
Director - Library & Media Services
Yakima Valley College