[Wactclc-alma] Deleting FOD titles

Nicole Longpre nlongpre at bellevuecollege.edu
Tue Jan 9 11:01:21 PST 2018

(I sent this yesterday but I don't think it went through.)
I recently was notified that some of our FOD titles are no longer available. I want to set up an Import Profile to import and delete these records. In trying to do so, I'm a bit confused as to how to set up the import profile correctly.
In the "Match Profile" I don't see an option for "upon match-delete records." On the "Inventory information" tab, there is an option to "delete/deactivate portfolios." Is that the right option?

If anyone has successfully set this up and is willing to share their knowledge, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks,
Nicole Longpré
Systems Librarian
Library Program Chair