[Wactclc-alma] End/Beginning of Quarter Tasks

Hirning, Maryanne mhirning at lcc.ctc.edu
Fri Dec 7 10:24:30 PST 2018

Hello!

I'm hoping someone could point me in the direction of, or would be willing to share their own compilation of, a list of all the Alma tasks that need to be completed at the end of a quarter and/or beginning of a quarter. I'm still new, so I want to make sure I'm tying up all of the loose ends and making sure we're set up for a successful new quarter in January!

Thanks in advance!

[http://internal.lowercolumbia.edu/departments/effectiveness-college-relations/_assets/images/LCC_logo_black-lg.png]

Maryanne E. Hirning  she/her/hers
Library Circulation Services Manager
Lower Columbia College
p. 360.442.2668| Learning Commons
Website<https://lowercolumbia.edu/library/index.php/lcc.ctc.edu/reroute/Staff/mhirning/Custom%20Office%20Templates> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/LowerColumbiaCollegeLearningCommons/?ref=settings> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/lcc_learningcommons/>