[Wactclc-alma] End/Beginning of Quarter Tasks

Daniel Moore daniel.moore at email.edcc.edu
Fri Dec 7 10:51:25 PST 2018

Depending on how your IT group manages patron loads of student accounts
into Alma, you may need to email them to confirm that the new patron loads
are configured with the correct expiration and purge dates. That's what we
do here at Edmonds (I am also new and just did my first patron load
request, so that's why it's on my mind.)

Additionally, you may want to double-check your terms of use so that any
items that would normally circulate past your break closing date instead
are configured to set due dates to the close of your last day ("Move Due
Time to Upcoming Closing Time" in Alma).

-Dan

--
Regards,

Dan Moore