[Wactclc-alma] Changing the color of Alma's info notices

Lesley Caldwell LCaldwell at pierce.ctc.edu
Thu Dec 6 12:39:40 PST 2018

Hi all,

I've been digging around in the Knowledge Center trying to see what's possible with Alma's User Interface Settings. It looks like can do some customization, but not much.

Has anyone looked into changing the color for notices like the one attached? I wonder if it would be possible to even change the info icon? [https://knowledge.exlibrisgroup.com/@api/deki/files/54152/info_icon_ux.png?revision=1]

Thanks!
Lesley

Hi Lesley,

We noticed today that the red bar that appears when a fine is added or a lost item is returned is not red anymore but blue.