[Wactclc-alma] Continuation of Loan Limits discussion

Nina Pitts NPitts at pencol.edu
Tue Apr 17 12:27:59 PDT 2018

Hi, Dale,

This is obscure, but I wonder if it will help find what you’re looking for. In Fulfillment configuration, Physical fulfillment, Edit Block preferences, in the Actions column, you can choose whether a block can be overridden by staff who have varying permissions. The challenge is to identify the block description that fits the item. Number 21 (on Peninsula’s list), Patron Loan Limit exceeded, might be what you need?

As in all things Alma, though, I’m not certain what unintended consequences may ensue. ☺

I agree, the discussions this morning were great.

Nina

Nina Pitts
Library Supervisor
Peninsula College Library/Media Center