[Wactclc-alma] Continuation of Loan Limits discussion

Dale Burke dburke at email.edcc.edu
Tue Apr 17 11:47:26 PDT 2018

Hello all,

I was able to set up a loan limit of one item for several material types
that we only allow one of.

What I find at Circulation when I attempt to check out the second item is
that a message comes up saying that only one of this type of material can
be checked out.  But there is also the option to override the message.

My question to Kirsti is do you also see the "override" option, or have you
done something in addition that also negates the "override" option?

The discussions this morning were very helpful.

Dale Burke
Technical Services Librarian
20000 68th Ave. W
Lynnwood, WA  98036