[Wactclc-alma] Interesting issue with "duplicate" method of serials check-in

Whittaker, Shellie ShellieW at bigbend.edu
Mon Sep 25 11:17:54 PDT 2017

Yes, you can make an itemized set out of an Analytics result set.

Export the barcodes to an Excel file, then create the set from that file.

Under Manage Sets, choose Add a set.

Be sure use the correct column header in the Excel file.  If it’s a file of barcodes then the header (the first line of the file) must be BARCODE.

I can’t answer (yet) about getting the "Duplicate" functionality to correctly record that "Item Policy".