[Wactclc-alma] Interesting issue with "duplicate" method of serials check-in

Dale Burke dburke at email.edcc.edu
Mon Sep 25 11:06:43 PDT 2017

Thanks Shellie,

I am still working out how to get my set of records.  I can find the item's
barcodes by doing a search in Analytics, but I am not sure whether or not I
can turn a result set from Analytics into a set that I can run in Alma.

Also, I am wanting to know if there is anything that I can do so that the
"Duplicate" functionality correctly records that "Item Policy".

Dale Burke
Technical Services Librarian
20000 68th Ave. W
Lynnwood, WA  98036