[Wactclc-alma] Student Users Synchronize job fails

Whittaker, Shellie ShellieW at bigbend.edu
Mon Oct 23 10:16:28 PDT 2017

It turns out that Yakima's SIS job failure was not caused by a bad character.  Rather, for some reason, Alma was not able to connect to the sftp server for those few days (we don't yet know why)

I've corresponded privately with Tammy about this, but I thought I'd share the answer to her specific question:  How do I check the report details?

I found useful details by viewing the Events (under the Actions button), then hovering on the Event Description. (I know, I know...old UI.  When there is a pressing issue to address and I'm swimming around in the less familiar waters of Alma, I admit I'm still more familiar...and therefore quicker...in the old UI.)

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D34BE7.FD2D7660]

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D34BE7.FD2D7660]

Shellie Whittaker
WACTC Library Consortium