[Wactclc-alma] searching for bib records without items/holdings attached

Elena Bianco Elena.Bianco at skagit.edu
Fri Oct 6 14:03:27 PDT 2017

We noticed today that we have some bib records that are showing up in Primo after they have been downloaded to OCLC, but they have no items or holdings attached.  They were never suppressed for some reason. So, I am now trying to see how many of these we have, and I am searching the repository for physical titles where "has items" equals "no," but it's not bringing up two titles that I know have no holdings or items attached.  Instaed, it is bringing up items that actually have Physical items attached. I can't tell if it's me, or if it's Alma that's messing up. I've done this search before in Alma before the new UI and had no problem. I can't tell what the issue is now.

Any insights would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Elena

Elena Bianco, Systems & Technical Services Librarian
(360)416-7624