[Wactclc-alma] How to send Alma letters to a patron without email address

Stephanie Levesen Stephanie.Levesen at skagit.edu
Tue Nov 7 14:00:29 PST 2017

Hi,

We experienced this with some of our emeriti.  I'm not sure about the overdues but I know that the return/checked out notices were going to our print account for Alma and I would just delete them.  The emeriti I noticed it with didn't have an email address.

Not sure if this helps you but that's what I noticed for the people we didn't have email address for.  I haven't noticed it for a while.

Stephanie

Stephanie Levesen
Periodicals/ILLs/Circulation
Norwood Cole Library