[Wactclc-alma] How to send Alma letters to a patron without email address

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Tue Nov 7 14:37:21 PST 2017

If you only have one or two patrons like that, you could set the email address of such patrons to a library email address (the front desk email, or whatever), and just receive and print the notices from there.

Or, if  you have a group of users (like community users) who typically don't have email addresses, you could set up separate notice jobs to trigger on that user group, and run a notices as 'print' or 'both' just for that user group.