[Wactclc-alma] How to send Alma letters to a patron without email address

Nadine Pavlov NPavlov at greenriver.edu
Tue Nov 7 13:53:30 PST 2017

Hi there,
We send Alma letters to our patrons via email. It happened we don't have an email address for one of our community member.  So they don't receive the overdue/lost notifications. And I don't really want to change the settings for the notifications to be send to the printer for all patrons. Does anyone know if it is possible to send a notification letter to the printer just for a specific patron? Or, anything else can be done to get the notification for this guy?

Thank you for your help!
Nadine - Green River College