[Wactclc-alma] Possible to delete old Attachments via Alma job?

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Wed Mar 8 15:15:51 PST 2017

Laura and all,

Laura asked a good question about removing attachments from user records on a periodic basis.

The answer is that there isn't a way to remove attachments from user records in bulk at this time.

But, according to a thread in Alma-L (see attached), Ex Libris plans on adding this functionality, tentatively scheduled for the Alma May release.

So, pretty soon...

I imagine the option will allow you to configure some kind of "older than" value, so that you could automatically delete attachments older than 30 days, or whatever.

So, something to look forward to in late spring :)