[Wactclc-alma] FW: Case # 00383137, Title: Alma NA02 environment - Slow response times for a few hours now

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Mon Jan 23 15:40:02 PST 2017

I opened a consortium-level ticket in SF to report the slowness.

Sorry, I wasn’t aware that the slowness was still going on.

I noticed it in the Grays Harbor Alma earlier this morning, and saw the initial reports. But since about 11am, response time for me in the C2 Alma instances has been pretty snappy.

Wade Guidry - wadeg at bigbend.edu<mailto:wadeg at bigbend.edu>
Library Consortium Services Manager
Washington Community & Technical Colleges Library Consortium (WACTCLC)
(509) 760-4474