[Wactclc-alma] FW: [ALMA-L] Anyone else experienc poor performance in NA02 today (Mon, Jan 23)?

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Tue Jan 24 08:16:28 PST 2017

Just FYI,

I got this response yesterday on Alma-L about slowness in NA02 environment yesterday.

University of Tennessee reported slowness between 3:15 and 4:00 (I'm assuming that's 12:15 to 1pm our time).

Also mildly interesting to hear which other institutions we share our environment with :)

Wade Guidry - wadeg at bigbend.edu<mailto:wadeg at bigbend.edu>
Library Consortium Services Manager
Washington Community & Technical Colleges Library Consortium (WACTCLC)
(509) 760-4474