[Wactclc-alma] Create the report based on Excel file?

Paula Laine plaine at bellevuecollege.edu
Thu Aug 3 15:24:11 PDT 2017

I just tried this, and it worked. Create a column prompt on the Primary Identifier field. (Be sure to have the "user input" set to text.)  Save the query again. You won't see the prompt if you click the "results" button, you have to close the query and "open" it. Then you will get your prompt where you can enter the patron ID and see what &why they owe.

Is this what you are trying to do? If you don't want to do it one-by one I don't know how (or if) you can link an external table of IDs to ALMA. We could do it with VGER easily enough.

Paula Laine
Bellevue College