[Wactclc-alma] Create the report based on Excel file?

Whittaker, Shellie ShellieW at bigbend.edu
Thu Aug 3 15:28:04 PDT 2017

Hi Nadine,

I've never attempted to use an Excel file (or csv file) in/with Analytics, but I think it is possible.  Or maybe, more specifically, it might be possible to use data from an Excel file as criteria for a filter in an Analytics query.

I found a how-to document that might lead us in the right direction.  It's not focused exactly on what you are doing, but it might work.

See attached.  I found it here<https://knowledge.exlibrisgroup.com/Special:Search?search=csv+file+in+analytics&path=Alma&product=Alma>.

Shellie