[Wactclc-alma] Create the report based on Excel file?

Nadine Pavlov NPavlov at greenriver.edu
Thu Aug 3 14:35:24 PDT 2017

Hi,
We have a list of the students that we need to see if they have any fines and how much do they have.  We do have an analytics report that shows the fines and fees the students have. BUT, how can I filter it to see the fines for the specific students? Those filter's options that exists, don't really help me because the list I have is so irregular (those students might have different fines, the fines could be created at different times, etc...) So, I can't really filter it.. But I have the excel file with those ID numbers. Is it possible to filter the results by uploading the file?

Regards,

Nadine Pavlov
Circulation Supervisor
Holman Library