[LIBRARYDIR] Tech Fee and Library Funding

Claire Murata claire.murata at edmonds.edu
Tue Jan 16 10:44:18 PST 2024

Hi Greg,

We asked for and got Chromebooks and laptops for short-term loans. The
student government, not the tech fees, funded the New York Times
app/website for one year. Hope all is well with you, Claire

*Claire Murata, MLIS*
Associate Dean, Library and Learning Resources
Edmonds College
20000 68th Ave. W., Lynnwood WA 98036 | edmonds.edu
claire.murata at edmonds.edu | (425) 640-1522

[image: college logo]