[LIBRARYDIR] Tech Fee and Library Funding

Richard S Lewis rlewis88 at uw.edu
Fri Jan 12 15:09:48 PST 2024

Hi Greg,

Yes, we send in multiple proposals each year for Cascadia STF funds. We also send in proposals for UW Bothell STF funds, and they follow a 25%/75% split between the two. Here is what we sent to Cascadia STF last summer for this year's funding:

  *
Accessible workstations - $2,814.67 (in full)
  *
Desktop computers - $10,560.24 (in full)
  *
Device charging station - $605.53 (in full)
  *
Blu Ray Players - $660.58 (cost of one Bluray Player)
  *
Power strips - $297.24 (in full)
  *
Adjustable workstations - $2,814.67 (in full)
  *
Interactive Display - $4,369.86 (in full)

The student computers throughout the library are on a staggered 5-year replacement plan using STF funds. We also were funded a quiet study pod this year from Cascadia STF funds (~$13k). Let me know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,

Richard Lewis, Ph.D. (he/him)