[LIBRARYDIR] Tech Fee and Library Funding

Bem, Greg Greg.Bem at scc.spokane.edu
Tue Jan 16 14:19:43 PST 2024

Thanks Claire, and good to hear from you. I like the idea of the NYT app/website subscription. I don’t think our government will fund subscriptions, but I like the idea nonetheless.

Things are going well out here, but it’s been an extreme shift with the weather. I’m just glad it’s back above 0. That was a hard few days.

How are you holding up?

Greg

Greg Bem (he/him) | Outreach Librarian
Spokane Community College Library | MS 2160
1810 N. Greene St. | Spokane WA 99217-5399
509-533-8821 | greg.bem at ccs.spokane.edu<mailto:greg.bem at ccs.spokane.edu>