[LIBRARYDIR] technology assessment?

Claire Murata claire.murata at edmonds.edu
Thu Dec 7 11:16:45 PST 2023

We don't have an assessment.  There used to be a program here called START
that was started by students who realized that a lot of students needed
help with technology. They had an office in the library and helped with all
sorts of tech. It doesn't exist in the same form anymore. I think an
assessment might be helpful for students to realize they might need and get
tech help.

*Claire Murata, MLIS*
Associate Dean, Library and Learning Resources
Edmonds College
20000 68th Ave. W., Lynnwood WA 98036 | edmonds.edu
claire.murata at edmonds.edu | (425) 640-1522

[image: college logo]