[LIBRARYDIR] [EXTERNAL] Re: technology assessment?

Dawn Hawley dhawley at btc.edu
Thu Dec 7 11:33:45 PST 2023

We do not have a formal assessment at BTC either. The library holds a couple of technology workshops at the beginning of each quarter, and then provides basic tech support on a drop-in basis after that. We route Canvas problems to eLearning (not the same as Canvas training). The Tutoring Center also provides some support on a drop-in basis.

Dawn