[LIBRARYDIR] technology assessment?

Ventura, Gerie gventura at highline.edu
Thu Dec 7 07:53:01 PST 2023

Thanks, Muggs! We actually have a free digital literacy for college success course on campus, but it's not as well attended as it could be. Of course we're still serving students in the library who probably should have taken that course.

Gerie
https://calendly.com/gerieventura
[Louie Gong Native American artist-inspired Highline College Library. A blue eagle head on a green and white background with blue text.]